- CNC Production Machining
- Photo Examples
James Tool is a full service CNC machine shop with high speed CNC turning and milling capabilities. We also have 4 and 5 axis CNC capabilities. James Tool strives to offer the highest level of quality, service, and support for our customers.
We use the latest MasterCam® software to ensure the most efficient and affordable machining process. Our custom designed, quick change work holding arrangements allow us to utilize our high speed machines to their fullest. This allows us to reduce spindle down time and pass the savings on to you, our customer, through the part price. We will gladly quote small, medium and large volume CNC Production.
We believe in long term relationships with our customers. This is one of the many reasons for our continued success. Many of our current customers have been with James Tool since our inception 25 years ago. We would like to earn the opportunity to earn your business.
The following are some of the reasons that have allowed us to grow our CNC Production Department. Our approach to CNC Production allows us to provide a high level of service and quality, while maintaining our price competitiveness.
- 5S throughout our entire facility
- Kennametal ToolBoss in place shop wide
- Visual work instructions on all production parts
- Custom Designed Quick-change Workholding
- Zoller pre-setters to assist in the Quick-change process. All tools are pre-set and recorded prior to change out.
- PPAP,1st Article, CPK, SPC and Fixture nest capability studies are all common practices for us.